Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Hotlanta has a white touch tonight. It is not often that we get snow in Atlanta and even less often that it sticks. Ryland was diggin' it right away. Jody get a few shots of him out on the deck playing while the snow was still falling.


Aspen thought the white stuff was interesting too.


Later when the snow stopped falling a slow drizzling rain continued. I tried to get some shots of the snow covered deck. Our neighbor across the pond still has his Christmas lights strung up on his fence. This is the same deck that I was sunning myself in the posting last Sunday.

The BBQ grill hasn't been covered all winter. This one cought us by surprise.

TJ and Zach rolled up some snow in the front yard and put up a snowman. This is the last picture it shot. I was freezing my toes off.
Hopefully the temperature doesn't drop too low tonight or the streets will be iced over in the morning and that will make a tough commute. Not street clearing equipment here in Hotlanta.

Favorite Stock Today: Still Cash. This is a tough time to make money. I am holding cash ready to get some good positions when the time is right. Lot of losers out there this week.

No comments: