Thursday, March 20, 2008

Desert Susnet

We took a hike late in the day on Thursday. Jimmy timed it so that we would complete the hike right around sunset. Jim hit it just right and we got some really nice sunset photos.

Here is Mike along the way.

Here is Jim in between taking pictures of tiny little things.

I tried to copy Jim's style by getting a shot of this tiny little thing. I think it is call Indian Paint Brush.. (not sure)

Some Desert Cholla Cactus filled with water looking healthy.

I tried to get the moon at twilight. I have some learning to do here..


I liked this silhouette of the Saghuaro on downward slope on the left side of the hill.
This is the end of the sunset. Jimmy spotted this view while driving back from the hike. I am still playing with the levels on this one. This is my best attempt so far.

1 comment:

WalesTales said...

You are an amazing photographer