Sunday, June 8, 2008

Retro Back to May 2005

I was going through some archived photos and come upon some that I really enjoyed taking during our time in Tucson for Ian's wedding and afterward at Deborah's house in May 2005.

One of owl family living outside Mary's & Jack's bedroom.

Ian got married.. Happy 3rd Anniversary Ian and Noelle.Chris and Kathy are happy at the wedding.

Our final event in Tucson after Ian's wedding was a lunch at the Taqueria Pico de Gallo.

I got some Black & Whites inside the restaurant. Kool place with good light in the afternoon to get B&Ws.

This one of Jessica is one of my favorites..

Back at Deborah's house later in the same week. I got a few that I like of Aiden.

Mary and Jack looking happy together at Deborah's house.


Emma waiting for someone to play with at Deborah's house.

3 comments:

WalesTales said...

Good memories. Feels like it was just yesterday. Who will be the next to get married? I'm ready for another wedding.
Kisses Deborah

Mary said...

fun to look back and look
nice photos Joe

Mary said...

After many years it seems our owls have left us this year. No more owl poop but now we have to take care of the pack rats ourselves.